Christmas Ball Compass: (Materials Needed: Christmas tree ball, length of chain--appropriate to your ball's size, snowflake sequin, game spinner, and 2 jump rings) Tools Needed: An awl and a pair of flat nosed pliers.
- Using your awl, poke a hole in your snowflake sequin.
- With your flat nosed pliers, open your jump ring and load your game spinner, snowflake sequin, and chain onto the ring and close securely.
- Then attach the other end of your chain to the hook of your ornament with the second jump ring.
- Now your ornament is ready to hang on the tree so get to decorating!
- Load your tree hook with the tiny key and then the Christmas ball.
- Then close the hook securely and hang on your tree!
As always, Merry Making!